Frequently asked questions

What happens if I change my address?

If you change your address please inform us in writing.

What happens if I change my bank or building society details?

If you change your bank or building society details please contact us to discuss the ways the Fund accepts these changes.

What happens if I move overseas?

We can continue to pay your pension to a UK bank or building society account.

We may be able to make payment via an International Payment Service for which you may have to pay a small monthly fee. This is available for most but not all countries and you need to be aware that the amount of pension you'll receive each month will depend on the exchange rate at the time of each payment.

If you would like to discuss having your pension paid to an overseas bank account please contact us.

How will my divorce impact my pension?

You and your partner will need to consider how to treat your pension as part of any divorce/dissolution settlement.

Life cover

As a member of the Scheme you have valuable life cover, which is a lump sum paid on your death. If you have previously expressed the wish for your husband, wife or civil partner to receive this, you may want to fill in a new Expression of Wish form (see 'Resources' section) to let us know of any changes.

Please contact us for more information.

Can't find the answer to your question? Our team is always on hand.

Contact us